Welcome back to today's edition of Grads & Dads Week. You can't think of summer without take me out to the ball game. I know, now you will have that song playing in your head. LOL Today, we have an alternative to yesterday's post. If your spouse, Dad, significant other is a baseball fan, then this is for them. A baseball cap treat holder. I scoured the internet for ideas. Most of the templates that are offered are for the baseball cap only and are quite small. I did find a few like this but they were smaller and for a fee. I took one look at the Window Box Thinlits and came up with my own size pattern. I hope you will give this a try.
Seeing how I live in Michigan, I had to make a Detroit Tigers colored cap. I hope you give this a try!!!
REMEMBER: YOU CAN ORDER EVERYTHING TO MAKE THIS IN MY online store.
Print: We Love Hosts Flyer
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards
- Orders of $350 or more will qualify for an additional $35 in Stampin' Rewards!
- See chart below for earning Stampin' Rewards
Three ways to earn $35.00 in extra Stampin' Rewards:
- If you're local to me (Fenwick, MI, contact me to schedule your June party today!
- If you're long distance to me, you can still have a book party or virtual party...contact me to schedule your June party!
- Or place your $350 or more order in my my online store!
Thank you for visiting my blog!!!