While I had my stamp set In The Meadow out for yesterday's card I decided to make another masculine card. I can never have too many of these. I thought it would be cute to make it look like you were looking through binoculars. I did stamp the deer on a post it note to make a mask. After stamping the deer on my card, I placed the mask over it to stamp the mountains. I also got to use some of my Chevron ribbon stash.
Can't forget to stamp the inside!!!
I am really trying to get in the habit of stamping the inside of the card and the envelope to match. It makes it look so professional and complete IMO.
Stamp Set: In the Meadow, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Accessories: Envelope punch board (to round corners), paper trimmer, Duet Banner punch, 2-1/2 inch circle punch, circle framelits, window sheet, SNAIL, dimensionals, Fast Fuse, Metal rimmed pearls, black chevron ribbon (retired)
Paper Pumpkin BOGO Sale
Buy one, get your second month free!
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When you use promo code “BOGO” at my Paper Pumpkin, you'll pay the regular price of $19.95 for your first month and get your second month for FREE!
- If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free.
- If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95+ tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended.
- Offer will be void if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only. Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Offer ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
I look forward to serving you as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber!!
Thank you for visiting my blog!!! Now, go sign up to receive your Paper Pumpkin in the mail!!!