My nephew Christopher's birthday is today. He and his wife, Heather, have 3 of the prettiest little girls and are currently stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. I think he is the biggest Notre Dame fan there is so I had to find a way to get this on a card. Well, I found these beverage napkins on Amazon and I made a napkin card. I still had the Sizzix adhesive sheets, heat and stick powder and the Irisidecent Powder in my stash. Imagine that?!!! My card is a 5 x 5 so I could make more out of the napkin. I used our Gold Foil cardstock as a layer to give more stability to the card. I also had retired In Color Envelope Paper in my stash to make a Cucumber Crush envelope with the envelope punch board!!!
Napkin Card Instructions:
1. Cut your card's top layer. Cut the same size of a piece of Sizzix Multipurpose Adhesive sheets. Peel off one of the layers of the adhesive sheet and adhere the card layer to this.
2 . Take the napkin and GENTLY pull the 2 layers apart. Cut around the area of the napkin you intend to use on your card.
3. Peel the last adhesive cover off.
4. Place the napkin on this and smooth out all wrinkles.
5. Take VersaMark and press all over the napkin.
6. Sprinkle Heat and Stick Powder all over this, covering completely. Shake off excess.
7. Emboss with heat gun.
8. Sprinkle Irridescent Ice all over this portion. Shake off excess.
9. Emboss with heat gun.
10. Apply this card layer on your card.
I hope you give this a try. I have found this is a great technique for creating favorite team sports cards for your sports enthusiast who has everything.
Thanks for stopping!!